Sunday 11 December 2011

Update

With the weather being unkind and stopping what chances I have had to get out to the local inshore reef, I have been preparing blanks and testing patterns. The silly season is well upon us now and time is in short supply but I will do my best to keep you all updated. 


There has been a large amount of interest in "light" tackle lures, so I have been concentrating on the BOMBER Jr. It's big brother has been fishing well of late with many reports of "reefings" coming in from GT anglers, so it makes perfect sense to down size the lure.


I am also aiming to have a small supply of stick baits ready for next year, these are extremely time consuming with each blank being hand carved so I won't have a large amount for sale. It will need a name so I will be hitting the forums for ideas also. 



BOMBER Jr. Test samples

No comments:

Post a Comment